Monday, November 14, 2011

Julianne Noelle

Our lives were forever changed in early August.  Dare I say it was a fantastic labor.  I'd been having mild but regular contractions for two days that were respectful enough to quite down at night for restful sleep in preparation for the sleepless days ahead.  We arrived at the hospital to be checked for labor and were assured that we'd be headed home as I was smiling and walking without difficulty.  To the surprise of the nursing staff we were at 7cm and 90% effaced!  After my water broke the process intensified but I was able to experience a natural labor.  Julianne Noelle entered the world screaming and it was music to our ears!  The nurses allowed Josh to give Julianne her first bath at the bedside.  We have been beaming with joy since that day :)






No comments: